Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sibling Love

There are 9 years between my brother and me. Being an only child for so long was hard on me, because I wanted a little brother so bad. I so happy when my brother was finally born and took pride in showing him off and acting like a second mom to him. As the years passed, the bond between struggled, Matthew always wanted to be with me. He quickly became the pesky brother that wouldn't go away and was always making a mess of my things. I, of course, had to be the bigger kid and clean up after him, afterall he was just a baby. Now that we're both older, I absolutely LOVE my brother! He is so special to me and I cherish the time we get to spend together. Matthew treats Mackenzie so well and really enjoys holding her and blowing in her face. :) On Christmas night we wrestled and as you can see, he dominated.

Getting ready for blast off!
I used to do this to him!!!

Notice Uncle Matt has me in a head lock!
Just having so good ol' fashion family fun!
Finally, I was ahead of the game, but not for long.

No comments: