Monday, April 20, 2009

7 months Old

I have said from the beginning that I have loved every stage of Mackenzie's life, and every stage has been my favorite-that is until the next month comes, and then I love that month the best! Right now, Mackenzie is learning so much and becoming more and more aware of her surroundings. She's starting to "talk" a lot more now too. When she's awake, she's talking-just like her mommy! We're not too sure if it's a coinencidence or not, but when she starts to get hungry, she repeats, "ba-ba, ba-ba" over and over and over again. And she's said "da-da" a couple of times too! Her laugh is sooo contagious! When Mack gets a good belly laugh going, she has this deep "huh-huh" laugh that cracks us up everytime. I love spending the days with her telling her about what I'm doing and what's going on in the world. It really seems like she's beginning to understand the world.
How we weigh our butter ball! Yes, the scale says, 13 lbs. 3 oz. but that was over a month ago, she's up to a little over 15 lbs. now. I love this scale! The family I nannied for lent it to us and it's very accurate and easy to read. It's been a life saver!
Check out this face! We love her so much!
Teething are we? She's a drooler and has been gumming various things for awhile now, but still no teeth, and I LOVE her toothless smiles.
I'm 7 months old!!!

No comments: