Thursday, January 26, 2012

North GA State Fair

We attempted to take you guys a year ago to the fair, but it was so crowded that the Fire Marshall's closed it down.  Mack, you were just 2 years old and didn't really understand what the fuss was all about until we went this year.

We kicked off the night eating yummy carnival food!  That was way overpriced, but you have to get the full experience!
 Trying sweet tea for the first time.
 I think you liked it, buddy!
It was so much fun watching you run all around trying to decide on what ride you wanted to go on next.  We quickly learned that you're not afraid of heights, and the higher, faster, louder the ride the more fun you have.







 This one is really hard to see, but in the middle of this picture, you can see a little orange blurb, that's you!  I was having cold sweats just watching you climb this thing, but you were so excited!
 Coming down the slide.

Nolan, you were a bit too short for almost all of the rides which made for a not so fun night for you.  You got pretty mad when Mack would go on a ride, and you couldn't go with her.  Maybe next year, baby.

The four of us did get to ride on the carousel together and we all laughed and enjoyed that. 

On your very first roller coaster!  I have a feeling that you're going to be an adrenaline junky.

The last ride of the night, Mack you and Mommy rode down on the giant slide.  As we were walking to the top, I told you to look down and see just how high up we were.  You simply replied, "Mommy, I LOVE this!" You sat in my lap as we went down the slide and you just giggled your little heart out.

 Sept. 23, 2011


No comments: