Nolan, you on the other hand, were about to get your world rocked. You were so excited to be going, but I knew deep down that it was going to be a hard adjustment for you, and it has been. You're on the same hall as me, but you don't know it. I can hear you crying for me and it breaks my heart. We just finished week 3 and you finally stopped crying (and kicking) at drop off, so I'm hoping this is all behind us. Your teachers are Ms. Maria and Ms. Paige and you just adore them. Even crying, you hug and love on them.
I love you, my silly, silly boy.
Mackenzie, because you have a funky birthday, we opted to put you in a regular 3's class instead of the young 4's. The young 4's and regular 4's basically have the same curriculum and I was worried that you would get bored with doing that for 2 years. You're the oldest in your class, but you're a natural born leader, and you are such a big helper. Your teachers are Mrs. MacMillan and Ms. Jamie and we are so happy that you have them. They are a perfect fit for you and you love all the crafts that you do everyday!
August 27, 2012









No comments:
Post a Comment