Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mack's First Dentist Visit

 I wish I had a picture of you before we left Grandma's house.  I thought by leaving Nolan with Grandma for the morning, you and I would make the morning out of the dentist and then a possible treat.  Well, you were NOT having it.  You don't like it when you don't know what to expect, so I think you were a little nervous, and then us leaving without Nolan sent you over the edge.  It took both Grandma and me to get you in your carseat, which has never happened and you screamed and cried all the way there. (it took us almost 2 hours because of morning traffic)  Once we got there, I was so scared you were going to act up again.  Well dear, you proved me very wrong.  You bounced right in there and loved it.  No cavities for you!
April 10, 2013

No comments: