Thursday, December 18, 2008

14 Weeks and Playtime with Daddy

Mackenzie has been quite the social butterfly lately. She's already been to two Christmas parties and she had so much fun! She loves all the attention she gets and will let anyone hold her, so of course Scott and I spent the night passing her around. It's funny because no matter where she is, when 9:30 p.m. rolls around, she's out for the night. She could be in someone's arms, her stroller, her carseat, or her bed and she becomes sleeping beauty. Almost every night when Scott gets home from work, he takes Mackenzie and they play in her room. One night, he took her and they were off. I was busy doing laundry and such and when I walked into her room I found this:
Mack the Pope
Hmmmm, what are they doing to me?!




Seriously, Daddy.


Such a big girl!

No comments: