Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!

For several weeks, I've been on the lookout for a Christmas dress for Mackenzie. Everywhere I went, they were either to fru-fru or short sleeved. I thought I looked everywhere and was about to give up when my mom called to tell me about the racks and racks of dresses at Macy's. Scott and I have also been talking about taking Mack to see Santa, but since Scott works through the week we decided to try this past Sunday morning...huge mistake! The line was almost out the door, and there was no way I was going to make Mack wait in that line. So, we decided to try again Monday night and it was a success! We only waited about 15 minutes and Santa actually spent a few minutes talking and visiting with Mackenzie, he was so cute!







1 comment:

Chad and Kristin Pendley said...

She looks beautiful in her little dress with Santa. I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing. I cannot wait to experience it!!