Monday, February 9, 2009

4 Months Old

Hmmm, what am I supposed to do with this? Not so bad!
I've had it, I want my milk! Happy 4 months, Mackenzie! You're such a big girl!





Mackenzie turned 4 months old on January 4th and we celebrated by going to the doctor for her check up. Scott couldn't go, so Uncle Matt came along for to see what happens at the appointments. I'm so thankful to have him around. Not only was the appointment at 9 a.m. (and these days, he doesn't wake up until at least 10 a.m.) it was also the last day of his Christmas vacation. We have nicknamed Mack our "skinny minny", the only chubby things on her are her HUGE cheeks which are so kissable! I was a little concerned about her weight, but the doctor wasn't worried about it at all. In fact, he said that she just has very high metabolism.
Height: 24 inches 25-50%
Weight: 12 lbs 3 oz 25%
Head Cir.: 39 1/2 cm 10-25%
I'm not sure why there is such a large range for her head, but that's what the nurse wrote down. We also got the go ahead to start cereal, so Mack's been getting that about 4 times a week during her 6 p.m. meal. She's still nursing like a champ and plan to continue until her first birthday or until she decides otherwise. Mackenzie also tried out her exersaucer for the first time this month, and she loves it! It's so funny to watch her get excited and twirl, push, and grab for the toys. We have to stuff blankets around her tummy, because if not then she wobbles all over the place because she's so little, yet her feet touch the base of it. It's so fun to watch her explore and discover new things.

No comments: