Sunday, January 11, 2009 was baby recognition day at the church that Scott and I grew up and got married in. All the babies that were born in 2008 were recognized, prayed for, and given the gift of a precious a white Bible. It was neat to see all the babies that were born in 2008.
Daddy, Mommy, Mackenzie, Hollie, Ashley, and Keith. Hollie and Keith are dear friends of ours that have a 4 year old son, and Hollie had her little girl on Christmas Eve...what a special Christmas present! I can't wait for our girls to play together.

Our little family
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Mack is getting. She is so stinkin cute. I am loving being a mommy. Having a little girl is so much fun! When the girls get a little bigger we should take them to the park together!
i love the pictures of her rolling over! such a cutie.
Post a Comment