Monday, March 2, 2009

Mackenzie's 1st Valentine's Day

We had a very low key Valentine's Day this year. As some you may remember, I told Scott that I was pregnant last Valentine's Day and this year we had our baby to celebrate with. I can't express in words how much Mackenzie means to her mommy and daddy. Since Mack has entered this world she has brought us so much happiness and love. I loved every minute of my pregnancy. Sure, I had some tough days, but I couldn't have asked for a better experience from the day I found I was pregnant until the second that we met Mackenzie for the first time. Everyday I wake up listening to her talk and I smile knowing that the baby that's making all that noise is ours. With that being said, I didn't want to spend Valentine's Day without my sweet baby girl. Mommy, Daddy, and Mackenzie spent the morning with Hope, our latest foster puppy at a dog adoption. It didn't go so well, because we learned that all Hope wanted to do was play with all the other dogs so she barked none stop the entire time we were there. We made the decision for the sake of the other dogs to leave early. When we got home we opened up our presents. Mommy got a new pair ADIAS running shoes and daddy got a new pair of New Balances! I guess it was the year for new running sneakers. Mackenzie also got a brand new outfit from daddy and she gave him two pounds of his favorite coffee.

My new favorite thing to do is to reach for things.
Oh RJ the pink puppy is so funny!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments: