Friday, October 28, 2011

God Bless America, Land That I Love

September 11, 2001 is a big deal.  One that I know we will explain to you two in the coming years.  I don't how know Daddy and I will go about it, but you know that the country in which you live in, is a free country.  One that you shouldn't be afraid to explore.  A very tragic event happened 10 years ago, and maybe because Mommy was born in New York and still has family living there, or maybe because her Granma Edee, Dad, brother, cousin and few uncles all have served or are serving in the military, but I think a bit more patriotic than most.  And I hope that we will do our job to teach to you two to respect, love, and have pride in the United States of America.


This is 3 THOUSAND American flags.  One for every person that was lost in the senseless acts of September 11, 2001.  Mommy got a little lot choked up at this point.


Do not fear, for I have redeemed you...



September 13, 2011

No comments: