Friday, April 11, 2008

18 weeks and 3 days and counting...

Not a whole lot has been going on. I started feeling a little movement last Saturday night. I was lying on my side watching television, and I could feel waves of movement on my right side. It was hard to tell that it was the baby moving, because although I've never felt my stomach do what it was doing, the movements were very faint, but there were pretty consistant. School work has taken over my life so we really haven't been doing much. Luckily, classes are over the 28th and I will be able to breath again. The family I nanny for is going out of town this weekend and will be gone all next week, so it will be a nice break from work and to have a few days off that I can do whatever I want with. Although, I had yesterday off, and I spent the entire day doing laundry! I think I've started nesting a bit. On Tuesday when I got home from work, I decided to clean the kitchen from top to bottom, I got almost all the counters cleared except for one and everything found a home! I was tired of seeing clutter and that turned into organizing the cabinets and then Scott tackled the pantry for me, because that was a disaster! We got rid of so much stuff! I'm starting to have a hard time sleeping at night, I toss and turn, and turn and toss pretty much all night. It's frustrating for me, because I'm used to getting into one position and staying that way until I wake up in the morning...not anymore! I did borrow "the snake" pillow from my sister in law, and I'm not in love with it yet, but it definitely beats a regular pillow. It has a lot of support in it, but I have a hard time finding a comfortable spot for my head! We are getting SO excited about our ultrasound that is exactly ONE week from today! I absolutely cannot wait to find out what Nugget is! I have a feeling once we do find out, we are going to go shopping crazy! My one sister in law and I went to Burlington Coat Factory last weekend, they opened a new one right next to the PGA store so the boys went there and we headed to Burlington. I can't wait to go back...they had so many cute clothes and great prices! I will try to get some pictures posted...I know the blog looks boring without any. Our scanner is acting up and we really haven't taken any pictures recently. I'm starting to get "the bump" but still not to where people can tell that I'm pregnant. Well, that's it for now and I hope everyone has a great week and stays well with all the pollen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new background! And I am so excited to find out if I am going to be an aunt or an uncle this Friday. Um, or maybe just an aunt, but you get the point!
Anyways, love you guys!