I know it's a month since we went to the beach, but as promised, I finally have pictures from Nags Head, NC! We had to break down our office to make a room for Mackenzie, and that meant we had to move our computer and do some serious downsizing. We had to find new homes for a lot of our junk and it was so nice that we were able to throw out stuff that needed to be trashed. Because we had to move things around, we had to move our computer into our room and when we did, something happened to our hard drive. I didn't want to download any pictures without putting them on a disk, but I'm tried of not being able to post any pictures! I didn't take nearly as many pictures at the beach as I have in the past, but below are the few that I did take. Scott and I had our chairs in the water all day everyday and I didn't want to ruin our camera.
Ronnie, Rick, Scott, Brewer, Cameron, Kent, and Benny waiting for a wave to body surf.

Our personal chefs for the week. Scott LOVES to cook so he was in his element by the grill. This night we had bacon wrapped scallops hot off the grill, they were amazing! Note the boxers hanging out of his pants....gotta love him!

Let me explain. There was a very pretty lady wearing next to nothing on the beach down from us lula looping with at times, 3 lula hoops. Scott found me tails for a kite and Rick dared me to show pretty girl that I still have my moves at 3o weeks pregnant. I only wish I had a camera to capture the laughter from everyone who watching me.

Scott's poor lips get so sunburned every summer, and it makes me nervous. The mom in me insisted that he wear sunscreen and he wanted to make sure that he didn't miss a spot. Not to mention, at this point he had a few beverages in him.

We were all sitting on the porch one night and watched this amazing storm roll in.

We all thought this looked like the scene out of Independence Day.

Scott body surfing. I know this is him, because he was the only one that would stick him arm out in front of him. And as a side note, there are no pictures to prove it, but I body surfed as well! I would catch the wave and then roll out of it before it washed me up on shore.

Scott was so happy that he found perfect shells.

The only picture of the two of us. :(

My most favorite place ever! Can't wait until next year with Mackenzie.
No comments:
Post a Comment