Monday, November 3, 2008

7 weeks old

I'm so behind on blogging! Ugh, it's so amazing how fast the time gets away from you. Mackenzie had her first cold last week. It started out with a stuffy nose and we all thought it was because of the changing weather. I borrowed a humidifier from my mom and got it all set up. I'm sure it helped, but we quickly realized that it was more than just a stuffy nose. Poor Mack sounded like a little piggy. Of course you would never know that she didn't feel well, she was her normal self not complaining one bit. She got a small fever that lasted a day, and when we called the peditrician, they said there wasn't a whole lot we could do. With Mackenzie being so young and small, any medication isn't safe for her. So, Mack and mommy had several lazy days last week trying to get her back to good health before Halloween.


It looks like her bear just told her something funny

Our little E.T.


Love those baby blues!



Seven weeks and still fits into her sailor outfit.

No comments: