Shots. Yuck. Mackenzie received her first round of shots on November 5th and it was awful. Luckily Scott went with us. He held her hand and head while I tried to talk to her, but I couldn't do it. Mack got three shots total and when she got the first one, I knew we were in for it. Mack has NEVER cried as hard as she did the day she got her shots. I of course, started to tear up, but held it together. Thankfully, we have 2 months before we have to go back for more. The nurse weighed, and measured Mack. Weight-10 lbs. 12 oz.=50%Length-22 and 1/4 inches long=50%
Head Circumference-38 cm.=50%
Even though Mack got shots, she was so happy all day. She did sleep a little more than normal, but it just meant that I was able to get some things done around the house!

Mad Mack! Bear was trying to console her.


I look so much like my Daddy here!
No comments:
Post a Comment