Friday, November 14, 2008

All Things Bumbo

We've been so fortunate to be able to borrow so many toys and such instead of buying all the baby "must haves". Scott's sister had a little boy 2 years ago and she kept all his stuff and has allowed us to borrow all of it! We just got a Johnny Jumper, Bumbo, Exersaucer, and a walker. We've only tried the Bumbo and so far, so good.
We call this the "Bumbo Lean"
Maybe if I raise my arm, I will tilt back the other way

Bumbo Feet

Bumbo Yawn

Bumbo Sneeze

Bumbo Prayer

Bumbo Shock





2 comments:

thedunns said...

I love all of the bumbo pictures, but the bumbo prayer is my favorite :) Jack still isn't holding his head up strong enough to try the bumbo out, but I'm sure he'll love it when he gets a little bigger. We really should get the kiddos together!

Anonymous said...

Bumbos are the best!! and it's funny b/c after Bailey got old enough to not need it, she wanted nothing to do with it. But then a few months passed and she started walking and now it's a toy to her- she sits herself in it and plays w/the tray- so funny! So keep it around even when Mackenzie seems done w/it......like a clothes trend- it always makes its way back around! ha ha! And I love the ET picture w/all the stuffed animals- hilarious!