Uncle Matt graduated from North Forsyth High School on May 26, 2009 (who graduates on a Tuesday)?! Regardless, it was a great ceremony that caused many tears and happy moments.
Mackenzie and mommy before we left for the graduation. Oh how I love that toothless smile!




Uncle Matt is in the very center of this photo-it's a bad quality picture, but I had to have the zoom all the way out.

The entire graduating class of 2009

Uncle Matt on Michael's shoulders. If you only knew what Matt said moments before this was taken.

Michael, Trevor, and Matt-brothers forever.

Everyone kept asking for pictures, and they boys didn't know what camera to look at so we all got their backsides-silly boys!
1 comment:
Ok, 2 things I love!!!!!! The first being her dress....it's the sweetest & the color is beautiful :) And my favorite picture is the one with her in the graduation cap-that has to go in her yearbook her senior year! So perfect!
Post a Comment