As the weather is gradually getting warming and warmer, we're trying to spend more time, "Oweside". You love the outdoors and you get that honestly from Mommy and Daddy. Before I found out I was pregnant with you, we went skiing in Colorado and during my pregnancy, we went camping, hiking, and stayed in a cabin. The day we brought you home from the hospital, we sat outside for hours with you. It is more challenging the older you get, keeping you entertained and out of danger, but you keep us on our toes for sure! Although it appears dreary in the pictures below, it was actually pretty nice.
Playing with your soccer ball that she got before you were even born!
Determined to figure out how to use the Chuck-It. I don't blame you, Stetson's tennis ball is disgusting.
Maybe if I do it this way...
Got it!!
Curls!
You played with the downspout and gutter for some time. I would love to know what you were thinking.
It's the simple things in life, like sitting in the dirt.
Marching away from Daddy.
March 9, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment