Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Maddie's 2nd Birthday Party

Kristin and Chad had Maddie's party at Gymboree and I knew from the minute I knew that's where it was, that you, Mack were going to love this place.  There's nothing that kids can't climb on, jump on, run around, skip around, hop around.  It's a kid's wonderland.  Nolan, you even got in on the action and were having some serious fun yourself.  Mack, you really loved this place and it was hard to get you to stop long enough to get a picture, but we got a lot of you in action.

You loved this little balance beam.

Poor guy, you kept running into the windows trying to crawl all over the place.
You loved this half circle climb-y thing.
Mack, I think this was your favorite part besides eating cupcakes!  You would walk up this tube and then blast off of it.  It was so much fun watching just how fearless you really are.
The only pictures I have of the birthday girl are of her watching you devour your cupcake!




February 5, 2011

No comments: