Tuesday, July 19, 2011

These Are Some of the Best Days...

It's been so incredibly hot this summer (like most summers in GA).  But it's becoming more and more difficult to find things for you two to do when the sun is shining, but it's too hot to enjoy the heat.  I often find myself day dreaming of what life will be like in 2, 5, 10, 15, 20 years and so on.  What will you two be up to, where will you be in life, will you two still be as close are you now, will there be more siblings than just the two of you.  However, there's not a day that goes by that I beg and plead for time to slow down.  I will catch myself trying so hard to remember this or remember that.  It's so hard at times.  I think about how you, Nolan, are doing so much, and then I can hardly remember what you, Mack, doing at his age.  I don't like that.  Some people make fun of me because of how many pictures I take of the two of you, but I just want to remember it all. 

Nolan, you have learned how to feed the dogs, and Stetson knows exactly where to be when he hears me take your highchair out.
This picture just tickles me.  You're missing your shirt for whatever reason and I love how you're sitting on your knees.


Mackenzie, you have us in stitches every single day.  Whether it's something you say or do, you're one funny, funny girl.

You ran around with this head piece on for most of the day.  You declared that you were a princess.  Yes, indeed you are.  You're our princess.

Ok, mister!  We don't even have stairs in our house and you're not walking yet, however, you have learned to scale stairs.
All day, every day that we're at work, this is where you can be found.
Showing off your latest chompers.  Your front 2 top teeth finally came in.

June 15, 2011

1 comment:

Christopher, Alicia, and Avery said...

Shut the front door! I love it! We will be leaving by the end of the year. I can't wait to be closer and we could always do a girls trip to the beach:) love the pics by the way! Nolan looks just like his daddy:)