Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stone Mountain Christmas-Year 2

 Last December, Aunt Carmen and I planned a fun day to take you kids to Stone Mountain, it was magical!  We knew we had to do it again this year, and we did.  Sadly, Daddy couldn't make it because he was in CA, but we managed to still have a GREAT time!  It was a bit more difficult having both of you and no Daddy, however, we enough adults, we made it happen.  Mackenzie, you and Cooper are built in BF'sF.  I just adore the above picture of you two.

Nolan, you were so happy to run free!
 Nicole and Chris came as well, and Mackenzie, when you spotted Abby you immediately grabbed her hand.
Monkey see, monkey do!
 On the Christmas train!
 Right before Chris took you and Abby to Snow Mountain.  I didn't plan for you to play in the snow, but Chris got an extra ticket and Abby wanted you to go.  I pulled you aside and gave you talk about staying with Chris and listening to him.  And that I wouldn't be there, so you better be on your best behavior.  Well, you loved it.  The next day, Nicole emailed me and said that at one point, you started to run off in one direction, and Abby in another.  Chris was calling for you, but either you didn't hear him, or you weren't listening (I vote for the latter) and a few older girls said to you, "Hey, you're daddy is calling for you."  And your response to them?  "That's not my daddy, I don't know who that man is."
While Mack was enjoying Snow Mountain, Carm, Brandon, Nicole, Emily, Nolan and I enjoyed being on top of a freezing mountain!  This picture kind of makes me sad, because last year, we had all 4 of us pictured.


Playing in The Great Barn.  It was such a fun, BIG place.  So big in fact, that I may or may not have "misplaced" you, Mack a few times.  It was 4 stories tall, so by the time Nolan and I would get to the top, you were already down at the bottom.  

Climbing machine!  You didn't let much stop you.
Mackenzie, you are very creative...



Meltdown mode.  Poor Cooper didn't know what to do.
Waiting for the Snow Princess!
There she is!



December 11, 2011

No comments: