Thursday, May 3, 2012

Proof You Are a BOY!

We never, ever had to baby proof with you, Mackenzie.  We could lay you down on a blanket and you wouldn't go far.  Nolan, you on the other hand have been moving since birth (we all know you didn't do much moving before that!).  You have broken more things than I can count, and we pretty much has to keep our eyes on you at all times.  If you're quiet, you're probably up to something.  See example below...
I put on a movie so you two could wind down before taking a nap.  In the mean time, I was folding and putting all of your clothes away.  I stepped out of Mack's room and heard, "Uh-oh, ma-me, I made mesh."  In your little hands were two markers.  You were proud of your artwork, and honestly I was laughing on the inside.  I used a baby wipe to clean it up and it disappeared quickly.  Now, markers only come out when you are sleeping, little man.

March 8, 2012

No comments: