Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Huntin' Those Eggs

While Mommy was out getting covered in paint doing The Color Run, both of you along with Daddy and Granma went to the annual Easter Egg Hunt at the church.  Mackenzie, this was your 4th, and Nolan, this was your 3rd hunt!  I had to laugh when Daddy told me that you both only collected 1 egg a piece.  Not because there weren't enough eggs around, but because you only wanted one egg each...crazy kids.  Nolan, I think once you found out that there was candy in the one egg you found, you were a happy dude.


 Whatchyou lookin' at?
 Happy has clams with one egg each.


 Daddy had a softball game after the hunt, so you went to watch him for a bit.  I just love this.


Not sure who's head this is, but it belongs to one of you. 

 The week before Easter, a sweet friend, Mrs. Becky, had an Easter hunt and party at her house.  I was working, so I rounded all five of you up and we were off to hunt some eggs!  You loved putting your bucket on your head.  You said you looked like a soldier.



 Nolan, you did get more than one egg at this hunt.







 Cray-zeee girl.

 This picture cracks me up.  You were on a mission sweet boy!
April 2012

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! Love the 4th pic down of Nolan w/his lips and then the one of Mack sticking out her tongue! what fun and crazy little kids! they just seem like they'd be a blast to hang out with!

p.s.- took a bit to post this b/c the comment moderator thing was really hard to read. had never seen it like that before - just didn't know if you knew :)