Friday, May 4, 2012

Turning 30

Oh my!  I have no idea how this happened and so quick, but I turned 30th on the first official day of spring...you two will understand just how important that is when you get older.  :)  Since my birthday fell during the week, we decided that we would go out to eat, just the 4 of us.  Well, I've been dying to try Henry's in downtown Acworth, and man, we picked a BAD night to go!  The wait at 6:30 p.m. was THREE hours long...on a Wednesday night!  I was so bummed.  Apparently, they do all you can eat crawfish (YUM!) on Wed. nights and this was the first night of crawfish season, who would have known?  Anyways, we ended up at my favorite mexican place, LaPa.  There wasn't much of a wait, it's loud and you two could do as you please.  Luckily, we didn't tell anyone why we were there, so I dodged having to wear the giant sumbrero.  Daddy picked out a gift card for the movies because The Hunger Games was opening that weekend, a GIANT bag of Sour Patch Kids, my favorite!  We had a great time with our little family celebrating the big 3-0!

My world!  The reason I wake in the mornings and count my blessings at night.  And yes, Mack, you are wearing your Dorothy shoes with frilly socks.  Crazy girl.

My little Monkey climber.
 This just makes me smile!

March 21, 2012

No comments: