Since turning 30, Carmen and I have been trying to come up with fun, creative activities. One day, while searching the 'net while I should have been cleaning, I found The Color Run. We immediately signed up for this colorful 5k that looped around Piedmont Park in Atlanta. Basically, it was one big party where at every kilometer, you were pelted with handfuls of colored flour. It was so much fun! It wasn't fun, however, waiting for the race to start. While we were waiting for our heat, the first group was already crossing over the finish line. It was a fun day filled with colorful memories.
Coming up on the first color station.
We finished it!
That's an awful lot of color!
Luckily for me, the color washed out of my hair. Carmen still had purple several weeks later.
Our fun group of color runners.
We're best friends for a reason.
At the color burst.
Check out my leg. The top half is clean, the bottom half...not so much.
Waiting for Marta, because it's smarta.
March 31, 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment