Thursday, June 28, 2012

Matt's 21st Birthday

It has been so fun having a (much)younger brother.  All through my childhood I remember begging for sibling, more specifically, a baby brother.  My mom announced she was pregnant with my brother at my Gramma's 70th birthday via a Mickey Mouse book.  Fast forward 21 years later, many fights later, he's one of my best friends.  Matt was home for an entire week for his birthday and like any loving sister and brother in law would, we showed him the town.  :)

Flaming Dr. Pepper...
 Meeting Mom down at Ormby's for some fun
 My brother is in his 20's, I'm in my 30's, Mom is in her 40's and Al is in his 50's
 Singing their little hearts out

 Matt was REALLY upset about this sign.
 He would NOT get out of my face.

 Bless his heart.  He took a bunch of business cards and was making it rain.  Then he tried to pick them all back up.


 Not sure what to think
 I think we had a pretty fun night.  Sweet dreams, Matty.
May 8, 2012

No comments: