Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mackenzie's Teacher Appreciation Week 2012

Mommy was asked by the school mom if I would help your class with Teacher Appreciation Week at your school this year.  I jumped on the opportunity to contact your classmates' parents for a little help to show Mrs. Vickie and Mrs. Teresa just how much we love and adore them.  Since you only go to school 3 days a week, we decided to make hand made cards for both teachers on Monday, bring in your teachers' favorite snacks on Wednesday, and then on Friday we presented both teachers with gift cards for their favorite restaurant, La Parilla.  Mack, you took your job of creating hand made cards very seriously.  You picked out your paper colors for each teacher and got to work.

Making a pretty picture.
 Very proud of your card and honestly, so was I.  You did this all by yourself, sweet, smart girl.  It says, "Mrs. Vickie"and you drew a flower below it.
 "I LOVE YOU" (heart) Mack
 "Mrs. Teresa" and a flower to go with it.

 A picture of you and Mrs. Teresa

 For Wednesday, we brought your teachers' favorite soda's with the saying, "I am SODA-delighted to have you as a teacher."

To say that we had a WONDERFUL school year would be a HUGE understatement.  The teachers that you had, were so amazingly loving, caring, nurturing, and patient.  You learned so much this year and we're really going to miss them.

May 7-11, 2012

No comments: