Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mack Gets Her Ears Pierced

 Mack, you had been talking about getting your ears pierced for some time.  Daddy and I had discussed that if you continued to talk about it, and you really wanted to do it, we would let you get them done for your birthday.  You talked a big talk, already had earrings picked out and so forth.  We went to your soccer game that morning and when we got in the car, you suddenly decided that you didn't want to go anymore.  I was so sad for you.  I told you that we would go to The Avenue to check it out and we would go from there.  Then Daddy just had to pipe in and explain just how it would happen and that it would hurt.  You had your mind made up that you were not getting your ears pierced.  Thankfully, when we walked into Claire's you started to warm up a bit.  Unfortunately, there was only one person working which meant one ear at a time...




 Got one in...
 and before you even knew it, the other one was in!  Hardly any tears!!!
September 8, 2012

No comments: