Thursday, October 2, 2008

4 Weeks Already!

I thought the time flew by when I was pregnant, but it's gone by even faster now that Mackenzie is here. Scott and I are so happy and are absolutely in love with our little girl. Mackenzie's growing by leaps and bounds! I took her on September 23rd for her 2 week wellness check and she weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz. (75% percentile), her height was 20" (50% percentile), and her head was 36 cm (50% percentile). The family that I nannied for was kind enough to loan us their baby scale so we can weigh Mackenzie whenever we want. This past Tuesday we decided to see how much she has gained, and she weighed 9 lbs. 7 1/2 oz.! I was shocked! Mackenzie is our little butter ball! I hate how quickly the time is going, but I love seeing what new things Mackenzie discovers everyday. Two nights out of the week we go to the park to watch Scott play softball and Mack is absolutely perfect! Most of the time, she's sleeping, but when she's awake, she's so alert, looking around and cooing.
Happy Mack with her Teddy!









1 comment:

Hannah D said...

...and then you'll blink and she'll be 7 months old like owen, and you'll have no idea how time passed so quickly, AAAH!!!

cute pics, she is such an even mix of you and scott. sometimes i see you in a pic and other times i see him. she's adorable :)