My beautiful girl, you are something else! You are simply amazing. You've adapted so well to this new little person you like to call, "My baby brugger, Rolen". He is your everything right now, and we absolutely love it. You really enjoy your time with Nanny and Papa Tuesday thru Friday and your Monday's with Aunt "Kawri". You're learning so much with her and I'm always so impressed when I pick you and you tell me all the fun things you've learned during the day. You've had a hard time the past few weeks with manners, and being defiant, but I think it's all apart of the growing up process. You're extremely stubborn and very strong willed. I really like that about you, because with that it says to me that you're not a push over or easily influenced. But because of it, you've hit a bumps in the road and have spent some time in "time out" and have even had a few spankings because of it. It's so hard being the bad guy, but I promise, Mommy and Daddy aren't here to be the bad guys, we just want you to be a sweet and polite as possible. In some ways, it's pretty darn funny to hear some of the crazy things that come out of the sweet mouth of yours. When you get very angry, you're not afraid to let everyone know. You cross your little arms, and squish up that chunky little face of yours. It's pretty cute. We've spent a lot of time at Gramma's lately because of Uncle Matt deploying soon, and you've been such a ham! One night, we were trying to eat dinner and you had already eaten, so you were watching a movie. You wanted so badly to sit with the family, but that just meant you wanted to touch everything on the table not eat. I asked you several times to stop climbing on the chairs and I finally had to sit you down in time out. You were so mad! You were crying pretty big crocodile tears, and all of a sudden you sneezed and a huge booger was hanging out of your nose. Instead of wiping it, you started cracking up laughing which made all of us laugh too. You then said, "Mommy, look a booger! That's soooo NASTY!" You are one funny girl!
October 4, 2010

No comments:
Post a Comment