Monday, November 22, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Time!

Right in the middle of October, on a beautiful Sunday, Mommy, Gramma, you(Mack), you(Nolan), Carmen, Cooper, Brandon, Tessa, and Camalai visited Burt's Pumpkin Patch.  We had such a great time!  The drive up there was long and we thought we were getting lost a time or two, however, we did arrive and we got there at just right time...before all of the traffic!  It was our first time at Burt's so we didn't know what to expect, and man o man, did we have some fun!  We started off with a fun picnic down by the river.  We then went and checked out all of the gigantically huge pumpkins.  Mackenzie, you and Cooper had so much fun exploring all the pumpkins and we got some really fun pictures to prove it.  We took a hayride and they have animated pumpkins that talk, and you (Mack) LOVED them!  You told everyone on the hayride about them, and you're still talking about them today.  We finished the day off with a small pumpkin to bring home to Daddy and two very sleepy kids in tow.  Nolan, sweet boy, you were so tired you screamed the whole way down the mountain.  You definitely have some lungs on you!  


 Gramma and her sweet boy!

 I think Mack was over it at this point?  What do you think, Mack?!

 You LOVED those talking pumpkins.








 I think I want this one, Mommy.
 It looks like you're praying over the pumpkins!


 Nolan, you're the sweet little guy.  I love you.
October 17, 2010

No comments: