Monday, November 29, 2010
Fa-la-la-la! Christmas Cards are Here!
I've always loved the idea of doing photo cards for the holidays http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards. I think it's one of the few times that you can show off your entire family without being too cheesy. ;) This year, we have an extra little person to add to our family. After Nolan's wild adventure of coming into this world, I would love to do something extra special to show him and the rest of our family off this holiday season. I think we've got the perfect photo after a little photo shoot this past week and now I hope to find the "perfect" photo card and Shutterfly is going to make that possible for us http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards. I've used Shutterfly before and I love that you can make your own photo books. I was such a huge scrapbooker, but that got too expensive and time consuming. I love the fact that I can upload the pictures I want, add a little blurb here and there to document the picture and wham-bam! instant scrapbook! I've also useed them before to make wall calendars http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars for the family. What's a better present that having my kids to look at for 12 whole months?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just got mine from there too. I hope I get one of your cards:)
love your new blog background and header picture! i think you guys have "his and her" kids.....Mack looks like Scott and Nolan looks like you! you have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment