It's so much fun having TWO kids! Yes, it does take at least twice as long to get ready, walk out the door (with both kids!), and be out of the house in a decent amount of time and all in one piece, but I LOVE IT. I was made to be a mom. Even though I have a pair of his and hers kids (thanks for that phrase Renee!) I can still dress you two alike and do things together with you. For instance, you can take a bath together. Mackenzie, you could care less that your brother is with you in the tub, and you may even be a little peeved about it. You love to swim in the tub and having a baby bath and kid almost the size of you in there makes it hard for you to swim baby girl. Nolan, based on the following pictures, I'm not so sure that you like this whole bath taking idea!
Mack, you love to pour anything. It's one of your favorite things right now.




No comments:
Post a Comment