Since it was clearly far too cold to enjoy any type of water activities the next best thing we did was shop! Well, I guess I should say window shop. I'm not a fan of over priced beach shops, but Pier Park in PCB is such a fun place to stroll around on a sunny, windy Saturday.
Nolan, I love you.
There was this little amusement park at Pier Park and once Daddy saw it, he went on a rant about how it was just over priced, unsafe rides. Well, it took one phrase out of your (Mackenzie) mouth and Daddy had a serious change of heart. That sweet little phrase, "Oh wow! Wook, Daddy! It's RIDES!!!!" So, needless to say, $25.00 later, Mommy and you, Mack were flying high on the hot air balloons. Sidenote: these rides were not old and rickety!
Mackenzie, you are our free spirited wild child with a heart of gold. This is you below with your hands in the air! You decided to do this. Once you had your arms up, and I was holding onto you for dear life, you then told me, "Mommy, arms up!"
Nolan, you may have made the weight requirement, however, you did not meet the height one.
See your sweet feet? Daddy HAD to buy you a pair of Converse shark sneakers. :)
As we were walking away from the ride, you were so excited to see Daddy and tell him all about it.
Next stop, the carousel. You both actually rode for free, however, Mommy and Daddy did not. That's okay though. Look at your face!! You LOVED it. And Nolan, you were too busy looking at yourself in the mirror.
For some reason, you freaked out mid ride and demanded to sit down. Maybe you were getting a tad sea sick?
You and your Gramma are so silly. You found this bike rack outside of one of the stores and you played on it for some time. You kept putting your head through it and eventually convinced Gramma to do the same. The second I snapped the picture, you pulled your head out leaving Gramma looking silly!
While sister was napping, you enjoyed the calmness of the ocean with Mommy and Daddy. You were loving the weather. And again, those eyes...sigh.
November 27, 2010












No comments:
Post a Comment