My crazy self that the most wonderful idea to drag the entire family down to the freezing cold sand on a windy Saturday evening to take family pictures. I had an idea in my head and dog gone it, I was determined to make it happen. Again, Mackenzie and Nolan, you were both such troopers. To say it was cold, would be an understatement. It was so windy and the sun was setting so fast and I was starting to get a bit paranoid. Between two different cameras flashing and snapping away we did walk away with the picture that I was hoping to get. Below is a collection of the one's that didn't make the cut, but looking at them now it just cracks me up!
Nolan, you were far too distracted by that darn tree to look at anything else. Mack, you and Daddy must have seen something too!
Mackenzie, you can tell that you were saying, "Cheese!" however, you weren't looking anywhere near the cameras!
Now I think you (Nolan) were getting a little annoyed at hearing your sister say, "Cheese!" over and over. I wouldn't be surprised to know that it was probably making you hungry.
Mackenzie, you asked to hold your "brugger" and this it what happened, he was determined to get to that sand!
Nolan, you were sliding down getting closer and closer to the sand, and Mack, I think you just realized that Nolan didnt' have any shoes on!
My boys. My loves.
And melt down begins. Poor baby, I know you were so cold, but goodness, I love that face of yours. Daddy was trying to convince you to smile and was even offering Chewies, but no way.
And while melt down was in full force, you just kept on doing your thing.
Now that the sun was practically gone, I was waiting to start noticing snow flurries...it was that cold. And we were barefoot. What was I thinking?!
My everything. Without Scott I would be a mess. The past year has brought so many surprises (Nolan!!!), hurdles, leaps of faith, sorrow, happiness and joy and without each other I know we would not have made it.
Two of the funniest, most loving people I know. My mom is amazing. And well, my "step" dad, he's just that, a dad.
My sweet Rollen, Rollen, Rolen. Poor guy, that will forever be your knickname.
November 27, 2010
















1 comment:
i have decided that getting a decent picture of all 4 looing at the camera is virtually impossible! but y'all got it done! and even the ones where Mackenzie's crying- she looks super cute doing it!
Post a Comment