Sweet boy, you got recognized at church on Sunday, January, 16, 2011. It was such a special day, because this was also coming off of the week of snow, so it was nice to get out as a family and enjoy it. Sadly, I don't have any pictures because I left the camera in the car and we were running late. A staff member did take a big group shot, so I plan to see if I can get a copy for your records. You were given the sweetest little Bible and you jibber jabbered the whole time we were standing up front. Dr. Higgins had a pretty moving sermon that day about Are You My Brother's Keeper. You're far too young to understand all of it, and there's no need to publish it on here, but I will tell you, Mommy really needed to hear that sermon. At one point I wanted to stand up and shout, "Amen!" And I was moved to tears at one point. Dr. Jim was so proud of all you babies that were born in 2011 and I have a mighty big feeling that all of you are going to move mountains. Nolan, you came into this world very quickly, and just as quick as you came, you stole your Mommy and Daddy's hearts that much faster. We're so proud of you and love you.
January 16, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment