I just had to post this picture of Mackenzie! She doesn't use her paci at home except at nap and bed times. But when we're out and about, it's her security blanket. Well, instead of her just going to bed with one paci, she goes to bed with multiple ones. This is because when she went to bed with just one, once she spit it out, she couldn't find it, so if there's more than one in there all she has to do is reach for one. Can you find the hidden paci?
1 comment:
Awwww....look at those chunky little thighs...I love watching these babies sleep. It's funny..Sailer only ever used her paci at naps and bedtime too..although, I threw all of hers away 3 weeks ago.
She is SO precious KellyAnn! And, I love her baby bedding...she looks so cute laying in that girly bed :)
Post a Comment