Friday, May 15, 2009

Uncle Matt's 18th Birthday

Uncle Matt turned 18 on May 8th and we had the opportunity to celebrate with him. Daddy was out having a boys night, and Pawpaw was on his way back from Miami, so it was just us and Gram. Matt wanted wings so off we went. I wish I could slow down the next few weeks. I'm really not ready for him to graduate high school on the 26th, and then leave for boot camp the week after.
Slumber party! I love these 2 so much.
Mom and her boy. I think they look a lot alike.
Getting tired, waiting for the food to come.
I think I'll just eat my arm.
Hmm, celery. I don't know about this.

2 comments:

katie davis said...

what a cutie! i like the ones of her eating her arm.

The Bird Nest said...

She is so cute, and I love the one at the top!