For the love of chocolate chip cookies! This was a very special treat. Mommy forgot her animal crackers and we had to make due with these, but I don't think Mackenzie minded!
Sal, Keith, Lannie, and Mackenzie
Sal, and Mackenzie
Mackenzie and Lannie Lu
All the kids wanted to do, was hold Mackenzie because she was a "baby". I had to keep reminding them that she was in fact a real person and that they had to let her do what she wanted to. But in the end, we all had a lot of fun!
I had to include this one. After Mackenzie ate, all my older cousins wanted to go out to eat, and since, well Daddy wasn't there, Mack tagged along. She finally passed out in my cousin's finance' Sal's arms. Poor tired baby. Luckily, Sal is pretty much a baby whisperer so she was perfectly content. 
August 7, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment