Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hanging With Mr. Cooper

I have quickly found that one of the most special things about having a best friend, is when you have children with that best friend. I can only hope and pray that Cooper and Mackenzie will be best friends just like their mommies. Believe it or not, Cooper is just 8 short weeks younger than Mackenzie. Mommy and Mackenzie got to visit with Carmen and Cooper and see their new house, which by the way, is absolutely adorable and perfect for them. We spent the evening watching these two hams play and interact with each other and it was so much fun. They shared sippy cups and played so well with each other.

Um, mommy, I'm not so sure about this!
Come on, Cooper, follow me!
My puppies sit at my highchair, so I can sit at yours and beg for food?
Mommy and sweet Super Cooper!

July 28, 2009

No comments: