Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009

We spent the Friday before Halloween at Walker and Jackson's school for a "Fall Festibal" as Walker called it.  Mackenzie wore an adorable dress that my aunt sent and vintage black shoes.  The shoes were mine when I was a bit younger than Mackenzie and she looked so festive all dressed up!

Mack and Mommy at the festival.
 
All dressed up holding onto her "bawl".

Surprise, surprise it was raining and cold all day Saturday (Halloween)!  I think we've gotten more rain the month of October than all of 2009!  I found Mackenzie's butterfly costume at one of the many children's consignment sales in early fall.  I was a little nervous about the size (6-9 months) not fitting come Halloween, but low and behold, it fit like a glove.  We headed over to Uncle Mike and Aunt Kari's for the annual Pallis Party with one cute butterfly in tow.  We got a surprise too, Gram, Papaw, and cousin Jordan came for the fun.  It was Jordan's first time trick or treating so it took him a few houses to get the hang of it, but once he did, he was roaring to go!  Unfortunately, I was and still am dealing with some sort of funky cold and wasn't 100%, but I was determined to tough it out for the sake of Mack and Jordan.  Mackenzie was very unsure of all the face paint and masks, but she did very well!



 

 

 
 Waiting to go!
 
 Come on guys, I'm ready for some candy!
 
 See my pretty butterfly wings?
 

 
 80's Abby!
 
 Dracula Drew, Vampire Jamie, and 80's Abby
 
Our happy little family.

And this was Kitty Cat Mackenzie just 12 short months ago!

October 31, 2009

No comments: