We all had so much at Cooper's birthday party! Mackenzie especially enjoyed playing with all of his toys when he went down for a nap. She had to inspect all of his things-you know to make sure that they were fun and safe enough for him! Cooper was very unsure of everyone singing to him, but he took it like a champ and when it was time to have cake, he knew exactly what to do!
I'm the birthday boy!!
Look at all the toys, Mommy!
Ooo, why are you singing to me?!
Hmmm, what's this?
Hey, this stuff is pretty great!
Patiently waiting her turn for a piece of cake. And this was after she ate all of her daddy's macaroni and cheese!
Mackenzie loves her Aunt Carmen!
Hey guys, I think I need one of these! This thing is great!
October 17, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment