Yes, she does wake up this happy every.single.day.
How can you have a bad day when this face welcomes you in the morning?
Watching her puppies as they come in to greet her as they do every morning.
One determined, dare devil, no fear little girl.Some fun facts at 14 months:
*Says, "Oh wow! Look!" and "What's dat?", shu=shoe, Dew=Drew (her cousin), A-ey=Abby (her other cousin), Loves to say, "owe!" when she's told no, or if she hurts herself. I've been coughing a lot these past 2 weeks, and everytime I clear my throat, I can count that Mackenzie will mock me. And then she laughs hysterically at herself. If I cough, she pretends to cough.
*No more bottles! We tried last month and it was no go. She wasn't ready. I tried cold turkey last week and we haven't looked back since.
*Starting to run...everywhere.
*Still only 2 bottom teeth.
*When daddy comes home, she drops what she's doing and runs to the front door and waits for him to come in all while yelling, "Da! DA!"
*Will point to my nose, the fan, lights, socks, and shoes when asked where they all are.
*She's really starting to comprehend much more than I ever thought at 14 months. The other day she was roaming around the house looking for her "Ju". I told her I saw her cup in the dining room and low and behold she went to the dining room and came to me with her "Ju"! I was astonished.
*Loves snacks-granola bars, fruit chewys, goldfish, dry cereal, and crackers.
*Loves to climb...on anything and everything! This girl has absolutely no fear whatsoever! Scott and I were cooking one night and before we knew it, she was standing on the couch. How did she get up there you ask? She pushed her baby stroller up to the couch, climbed into the stroller, and onto the couch. She's also done this with Rubbermaid bins in our house. She's a future rock climber and I love it!
*Is getting quite the attitude. I.E. has learned to pitch fits. No fun. Her love of remotes, buttons, and telephones has gotten her in some trouble the past few weeks. She has learned to fall to the ground and scream. We ignore it and that seems to work. It just breaks my heart when she acts like this.
*Will shake her head vigorously in a no fashion when she is adamant about not wanting something.
*And my personal favorite-has started giving hugs AND kisses! I was changing her one day, and when I stood her up on her changing table, she placed her little head on my shoulder and started patting my back. I melted. Then a few days later, she walked up to Scott, leaned into his face, and kissed him on the lips. I melted for the second time. There is nothing better than a completely unprovoked hug and kiss, slobber and all.
November 4, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment