Friday, May 7, 2010

Colors

You absolutely loves to play with your "colors"=crayons.  Santa left fun Crayola ones, and paint stamps for you on Christmas, but we've held out on using them, because as we all know, painting with a toddler can become very messy very quickly!  When we are out at restaurants, you almost always get colors, but because they're the cheap ones, they usually wind up broken within minutes or they get dropped on the floor and there they stay.  Well, I decided one night to break out the colors so you could create your first master piece.  I even gave you the paint ones, but lovebug, you did not like those ones one bit!  You were so excited about your colors when I showed you how to use them and then for the rest of the night you would point to your picture and name off all of the colors in the picture. 

Not sure what to do with the colors.
Oh, ok now I get it!  This is so much fun!!!

Lefty?
Righty?  Only time will tell.

Very focused, you couldn't be disturbed by the camera.
April 28, 2010

No comments: