Not sure what to think of all the sand.
My little monkey climber. It was funny watching all the other mom's literally sitting on the edge of their seats watching you climb over and over again. And I actually had several mom's ask me how I haven't had a heart attack yet! Thankfully, you're extremely well balanced (I have no idea where you get that from, I'm so clumsy!) and you're very careful when you climb. Don't get me wrong, I stay right behind you for the just in case moments, and I don't let you know that you're making me a nervous wreck!Easy does it across the bridge.
Hi Mommy!
Breaking the rules, dumping the sand out of the barriers.
So excited!
Man, oh, man, this thing was amazing! It was a bouncy house for little people! You pretty much had that smile and was giggling the entire time you were in there.Driving the pirate ship.
April 8, 2010








No comments:
Post a Comment