The shirt I made for your birthday and party.
Checking out your loot.
New shoes!
Making sure they fit. Notice how "TigerPooh" is sitting with you in every picture? We dropped some things off at Goodwill several weeks ago and found this on the shelf. You went nuts over it and had that belly laugh going (you know what I'm talking about), so we bought it. What's the saying? What's one man's junk is another man's treasure? I think we scored with this one. ;)New "Gora" watch.
Yup, you pretty much stuffed your face with a donut. I think you ate it as fast as you could because you were afraid that we would take it away. Some of the funny things your saying and doing now:
*You know all of your colors and can count up to 20 and up to 10 in Spanish. Most importantly, you recognize the colors, shapes, numbers,and letters as well. We have no idea how you learned the Spanish. One day Daddy just said, "Uno" and you responded, "dos". We have all been racking our brains trying to figure it out, but we just don't know.
*You love to play pretend. You will turn anything you're playing with into something else. You got our veggie steamer out of the cabinet one night, turned it over so it is was standing on it's feet, kept it closed and sang "Happy Birthday" to yourself and proceeded to blow the candles (that weren't even on the thing) out. You also pretend to be people for ex. Mommy, Daddy, a baby, animals and so on and it's so funny. You love to play hide and seek. You will actually go and hide, but you also count while your hiding, and your feet or arms are always sticking out of wherever your hiding. You giggle the whole time we call and look for you, and if we look for too long, you will run out from wherever and say, "Here I am!" all while holding your arms up. And you're much like an ostrich. If you don't want to hide, you just closes your eyes really tight, and say, "Kenzie, where arrrrrrrre you?"
*As you can see from above, you have also started to referring to yourself as Kenzie. I think it's so cute. You will often talk in 3rd person. And you know that daddy's name is "Sotttttt" and mommy's name is "K-E-Ann".
*You weigh29.2 lbs. and are 34 inches tall.
*You love to sing and shake your booty. You've got some rhythm, my dear! You also love to spin around.
*Everything is a race. You will put your arms up like your running a race and run around in circles. Along with this, we ran a 5K August 28th and you actually ran part of it with PawPa.
*You will randomly come up to Daddy, Nolan, or me and give hugs and kisses and then run away.
*You refer to "milk" as "nilk" and you now say, "pacipasser". Oh, it's going to take a lot to get you off of that stinkin' thing!
*You are VERY headstrong. It makes me laugh and gets me upset at you at the same time. You recently told me after I took your cup of water away from your, "Hey! Get back here, dat's mine!" And you told daddy at recent trip to Target, "Get outta my way, Daddy, I wannnnntta dat." Both times you got in a lot of trouble, but we had to turn away from you and laugh, because it was just too funny.
*When I get upset at you, or do something you don't like, you tell me, "NO SIR, MOMMY!" Oh, how you're so polite, but have a few things backwards. :)
*You've been doing this for a little over a month now, but after you do anything you deem audience approved, you say, "Now I take a bow!" and you bend your little body right in half all the way until your head is on the ground.
*You love to take your drink and "cheers" it with others. This has caused some messes, but after you "cheers" with someone, you then tell them to "drink up" and that's followed by an "AHHHH!" You're one funny, funny girl.
*You LOVE "Rolan". You want to see him, touch him, kiss him, and hug him all the time. And I love it.
September 4, 2010









1 comment:
I have been seeing tons of people with those type shoes with the clear part on the bottom. Where do you get them at? Are they only in toddler size?
It looks like she had a great birthday! :) Hard to believe she is 2 already!
Post a Comment