First dip in the pool, August 8, 2010
Swimming with Daddy.
First "real" smile, August 13, 2010
Rice cereal! September 7, 2010...I know to some they may think you're too young to have cereal already, but you get it only once a day at supper time. And you love it! You knew exactly what to do when I gave it to you. On a funny note, you're sister was very upset that you were cereal and she wasn't, so I gave her a spoonful. She gagged so hard, and declared, "I DON'T YIKE DAT!" Looking so little in your crib. September 7, 2010 No, your room isn't even done yet, but it was time for you to have your place to rest.
Not so sure what to think of the exersaucer, but you would later find out how much you love it. You bounce all around and giggle. September 8, 2010You mean business when it comes to eating. I didn't think it was possible for you to hold your bottle, however you proved me wrong! September 20, 2010








1 comment:
WOW! Brealynn can't even hold her own bottle! Your kids are beautiful!
Post a Comment