You like:
-being held like a big boy, you know hanging out on anyone's hips.
-not being swaddled anymore. You were a sneaky little thing and would escape shortly after we wrapped you for the night.
-since being unswaddled, you have found your hands. You love them! And you love to suck on your index finger, kind of like you just stuck it in cake batter and are licking it off. You make the funniest noises while doing it too.
-to sing, talk, squeal, and scream. Yes, you have found your voice! It almost sounds like your trying to catch your breath because you suck in air making this funny noise, and it makes us all laugh.
-when people smile and talk to you, and in return you either smile back or stick your tongue out.
-to sleep! You have your last bottle at 7:30 p.m. and fall asleep shortly after around 8:30 p.m. and you sleep until 7:30/8 a.m. IN YOUR OWN ROOM! I wasn't ready for this, but you were.
-to be awake, I know this goes against what I just said, but you don't take many or long naps during the day. It could be because your sister is loud and playing, but you usually only sleep for about 40 minutes at a time, and you would rather sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room than your own. I think that's because it's darker and cooler in there for you.
-you like to in the upright position so you can look all around.
-you love to poop...on people. I only had to clean the car seat with Mackenzie twice in the year she was in it, but with you, I've already had to deep clean it 4 times! I guess the car makes you go!
-to eat. You're still eating every 2 hours unless you're napping, then I let you sleep and you'll eat when you wake up. And you take 6 oz. of formula every time.
You don't like:
-loud noises...at all. They scare you very much and that's really the only time we've ever heard you really scream.
-when the car is stopped. Red lights have become a challenge, and Mack has mastered rocking the handle of your car seat to entertain you.
-waiting for your food. You go from fussing about being hungry to crying in no time flat if we don't make it fast enough.
-being hot (who does), but it looks like we have another hot natured baby on our hands...just like your Daddy.
We love you so much big boy, and that you are. We weighed you recently and you were right at 16 lbs.! Everyone we run into falls instantly in love with you and that smile of yours.
September 4, 2010

1 comment:
It is funny that I am sitting here reading about Nolan and there is so much that he doesn't like that is just like Lucas! I can't believe he is 3 months old already! Wow!
Post a Comment