Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Babies

That still just sounds so strange to me.  Life with two under two has be so great.  Mackenzie, so caring and nurturing to your baby brother and you really enjoy being with him.  I've been trying to give Nolan as much tummy time as I can, but Nolan doesn't care for it too much.  One afternoon, I put him right in the middle of Mackenzie's room so he could explore around a bit.  He LOVED it!  He was squealing with delight and was enamored by her fan.  (what baby doesn't love fans?)  Before I knew it, Mackenzie was laying down right beside Nolan was was talking ever so quietly to him.  You were being so gentle and was patting his back and just having a good time with him.  It makes my heart smile when I see how well you have adapted to having another baby in the house.  Here's some proof of just how much you love your "Rolen".


1 comment:

Mandy said...

This is precious!! :) Lucas hates tummy time too. After about 5 minutes he starts burying his face in the blanket and just cries.