I'm not even going to try explain how in the world I've missed documenting your 6 month of life and I'm just now getting around to your seventh month. It's been a crazy few months, little man. I have, however, been writing things down as you're doing them. You went to the doctor for your 6 month well check and your stats are:
weight: 19 lbs.10 oz. (90%)
height: 27 1/2 in. (90%)
head: 44 cm. (75%)
The whole time the doctor was checking you out, you were pulling, tugging, and drooling all over the place! You also decided while we were there, that you would sit up all by yourself!
You like:
*To eat! We got the go ahead at your 4 month appointment to start you on solids and you haven't looked back. You opened your mouth and took that food in like you've been doing this for ages. You're now eating all fruits and vegetables. You're just like your sister and LOVE the greens. You had a hard time with peaches at first, but now love them. And I'm making your food now. It's so easy and cost effective. Not to mention I know exactly what I'm putting into your food. You have about 4 8 oz. bottles a day and are drinking water out of a sippy cup at supper time.
*You are happy all of the time. You only fuss when your diaper is dirty or when you're hungry. Other than that, you're all smiles all day long.
*Right after Christmas you started saying, "Dada, Dada". We thought it was fluke, but sure enough, you know who your Dada is. Now you're saying, "Baba" and "Mama".
*Within the past week in a half you've started clapping and it's adorable. We all shout, "Yay!" and you get your goofy smile on and do it more. It now sounds like you're trying to say, "Yay" too.
*You absolutely adore Mackenzie. She can make you laugh and smile when it seems like no one else can. And you love it when she sings to you.
You're Disses:
*You hate whenever we walk out of your sight. I guess you're at that age that you think we magically disappear when we get out of your line of vision. You cry some major crocodile tears and then as soon as you see us again, you have tears on your face and a huge smile.
*You will not sit still. You're in constant motion. This makes changing your diaper or clothes especially hard.
January 4, 2011






No comments:
Post a Comment